8 ROLES WE PLAY
OUR CONSULTING TOOLBOX
OUR MODUS OPERANDI
CIP vs. INNOVATION
LEAN CONCEPTS IMPLEMENTATION
9 KNOWLEDGE AREAS
METHODS TO OPTIMIZE
PHASES OF CHANGE
Without over analyzing, we need to consider several aspects
when we anticipate Change. There should be a clear strategy to assist Change
implementation. Change need to be planned. A Change must result
in a lasting improvement. A Change initiative should not be a personal
agenda. The success of a Change initiative depends a lot on the degree
of the people's motivation, commitment and support. Transparency and
honesty would help to gain trust, respect and rapport with the people who
actually need to make Change happen.
Consider the following and decide if it is correct or not quite right:
- If a Change Agent cannot assess the
situation; he/she will have limited Change implementation?
- Employees will be more open towards Change;
if they can have some influence of the Change about to occur?
- Employees often resist Change due to
misunderstanding, lack of communication, incorrect assumptions and
- Group decisions often are not good when
applying Change Management?
- Considering worldwide trends; is a good
motivating leverage to lower resistance when conducting Change Management?
- Employees are more positive and likely to accept
Change when their ideas on improvement or change are considered?
- Not Changing will lead to long term
stability, compared to the proposed Change?
- Change is best introduced if there is a
global, overall understanding of the final objectives?
- Most conflict related to Change is driven by
- Resistance to Change is lower if the drawback
of the Change is withheld from employees?
- On the announcement of a specific Change, the
maximum amount of information should be distributed?
- Employees would accept Change easier if they
know that management is committed to the Change?
- Some Changes are easier accepted, if
announced officially, in writing, by senior, executive management.
- Change Management is about setting up an
implementation plan to execute the Change?
- Employees are more supportive towards Change,
should their personality characteristics and behavior be explained to
- Supervisors are more likely to accept a new
superior if a formal meeting or proceeding is used to welcome and
introduce the new superior?
- Change can be introduced with a disciplinary warning
for any resistance?
- Change is resisted if the base of the Change
is of personal ambition related?
- Change should be introduced over a long
- The company notice board should be the only method
to introduce a new Change?
P.O.Box 2715, Krugersdorp, 1740, Gauteng, South Africa email@example.com
Understand the 5 Phases of Change
and the 4 Characters;
expect the unexpected.
Quality Function Deployment:
A unique tool to integrate
customer specifications and requirements, when developing a new
Statistical Process Control:
Unique techniques to assure
sustainable and continuous quality and reliability."
Value Stream Mapping:
A unique graphical tool to
integrate Product and Information flow, Door to Door."
under 30 minutes,
from 6 participants"
Sustain your organization
development; CHANGE your innovation strategy.
Get your free Project Management Guide